Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 100: A Century of Blogs

Woke up today. Nothing much, when I reach office, no one was there I was the first. That was ridiculous. I reached at 8.55am.

So it turns out the Boss will be back from the long holiday she had in Japan and she will be coming into the office tomorrow. Everyone was late for the last time.

I will be giving my two weeks notice tomorrow. God. Hope that everything turns out fine.

Nothing much happen at work today. We just had a really good lunch at Chai Chan Ting. Damn Nice. I order the Cheese baked rice with Chicken Chop and a Lemon Honey Green Tea. Worth every Single cents.

After work went to Vivocity to look for a water Bottle. I combed through Adidas, Puma and Nike before I finally choose a Yellow Nike One for $19.90.

Came back home. Going to rest early tonight. Im still blocked on MSN by somebody... Haiz... -_-'

God will make a Way lar dun worry.

Praise GOd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home