Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 103: Go Celtics

Oh man... My life is so immersed in Basketball right now. I have that desire to play though I dun have the strength anymore. I'm totally soaked into the Celtics Lakers NBA finals and was overjoyed at the way the Celtics Won It.

KG gave an MVP performance. He is one of the best Big Man Shooters in the league and in NBA history. He should play more aggressively under the Basket though. That will make Him Unstoppable.

Paul Pierce owned the third quarter. He was injured halfway but oh how he came back from the Injury to score and 7 Points. He scored 15 in the Third quarter and carried the team on the Back. Hero man.

Allen had 19 points. He made a highlight reel Three pointer which was absolutly amazing. Cross the Guy and burnt him at the three point line. Wonderful. I hope he has a good series.

I love the way the Celtics are playing. Kobe is Unstoppable but basketball is a Team Game.

Go Celtics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home