Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 98, Day 99: Disappointing

Woke up today, had a good rest. Stayed at home and surfed the Net. When to the Book Exhibition at Suntec. Turned out to be pretty sucked.

I was supposed to shop for some Medical Books. When I went into the Exibition, there were barely even books around! The hall was damn big but filled with useless stuff. There were many stands where people can go and apply for subscription to Magazine, there was one big stage and many seats, there was a Cosplay exhibition and a Sze Chuan Earthquake exibition. All these filled 1/3 of the place.

Another 1/3 of the place was filled with Stalls selling Education toys for Toddles, Books for Toddlers, Useless things for Kids up till Primary three. There was so many Kids things it drove me Nuts.

K the Next 1/3 of the place was Books. 3/5 of the 1/3 of the place were filled with Chinese books. 2/5 was filled with English Books. Of the 2/5 that was filled with English Books, 1/2 of them were Fiction and Half was non Fiction. I only wanted Medical Books so Fiction was out.

Of the 1/2 of the Fiction books, 80% of the books was on Lifestyle shit like Diet and Hobbies like Drawing... 15% of the Books were dictionaries. 3% of the books was pure Crap. K... In the end there was 3 Medical Books. One a Medical Dictionary, One a Text Book and One a Medical book for the Pregnant. Hardly a choice issit?

I left lor.

Monday went to work. Was in Tip Top condition. Hit all my target by almost twice as much. Then went to Bras Pasar there to find the rest of the Books. There was no Books. The Shops were closed. Arghh!!!

Had A qUArrel with Bernie. I asked her if she like Irresponsible people. She say she doesnt. Then I mentioned about her not doing a proper handover of her work to Angela. Then she say I too much. Then I said I never say she was Irresponsible. I merely asked if she liked Irresponsible people. Then I got Blocked.

Eh... Wanna get angry over this kind of Shit please la... Grow Up? I was freaking covering your back all the while you were working here, taking shit from all my Collegues and friends just to protect you and you know nothing about it so its crap you give me this kind of treatment ok.

Ok... Gotta sleep now. Its late.

God Bless Everyone pleaseeeee...... Praise You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home