Sunday, October 11, 2009

What I will be like in 25 years at the age of 46

Dated: 12102009

Attitude:
I am Strong-Willed, Positive and Honest. I will balance rationality and emotionality. I must learn to influence people in a good way. I will speak and carry myself with Confidence always. I am a perceptive, easy going, and sincere person who longs for the world to be a better place.

Career:
I want to stamp my mark in the Business world. I want to be an outstanding researcher and certified doctor who contributed significantly to the Bioscience area of Research and save many lives.

Education:
I want to be an Expert in the field of Bioscience, in particular Medicinal Science and Pathology. I want to be a skilled public speaker.

Family:
I want to be a good parent. I know what is my priority and Family will always come before work no matter how successful I am.

Finance:
100,000 a month, 1.2 million a year. I want to build a steady financial portfolio and retire at the age of 50

Physicals:
I want to be healthy and have a lean and fit body even as I get older. I want to maintain a good body posture and enjoy my sports.

Pleasures:
See the World with my own money. Spend times with my loved ones.

Public Service:
To make the world a better place by contributing significantly to the scientific society to improve the quality of life of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home